Everyone has a favorite place he likes to visit on the web. We will update these as we discover new places, so visit often. If you have a western link or two you’d like to share, email us at info <at> reelcowboy.org and we’ll add your link.
Here are a few of our favorite places with a brief description:
- Bobby Copeland’s Cowboy Pal page. “Home of the Silver Screen Cowboys.” B-Western trivia, books, links. Click here.
- The Williamsburg Film Festival completed its 20th year in March, 2016. As always, the Festival celebrates Hollywood’s Golden Age of Western Film and Television with film showings, celebrity appearances, presentations and autograph sessions. While the festivities have wrapped for 2016, you can plan ahead for next year here.
- Every year our sister club in Winston Salem holds the Western Film Fair in July. Their site is here.
- You can find Tommy Hildreth’s Western Movie (Comet Video) collection here. Comet Video is in Franklin NC.
- Information about The Western NC Film Festival can be found here.
- You’ll find some interesting “backstories” and alot of buzz about Westerns of all kinds at Henry’s Western Roundup.